This Pan Fried Herb Shrimp is made with one of the most fantastic herb mixtures I’ve ever come up with. The dried tarragon is the stand out but the combination of dried herbs and spices is out of this world.
If you’re using this as part of a meal, reuse the pan to quickly cook asparagus or spinach. You may have to add a little oil to the pan but both cook rather quickly and would taste great with the leftover seasonings of the pan. It’s a quick meal and really easy to prepare.
Pan Fried Herb Shrimp
- 1 pound Shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 3 tablespoons Lard avocado oil, clarified butter or coconut oil would be good as well
- Place the shrimp in a bowl.
- Add the salt and spices to the bowl and then toss. Make sure to coat the shrimp evenly when tossing.
- In a large skillet, melt the lard over medium high heat.
- Next add the shrimp and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.