AIP Lace Cookies
These easy AIP Lace Cookies use just a handful of ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. Plus, they taste amazing. It’s hard to believe these are totally AIP.
Servings: 12 cookies
For the ‘Chocolate’ Glaze:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper over baking sheet.
Add all the cookie ingredients in a bowl and stir to combined. The dough should be very wet, almost like wet sand.
Add 1 tablespoon of dough to the baking sheet at a time and then flatten. Leaving 3 inches between cookies. A big baking sheet only fits 6 cookies.
Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 8 minutes. They should be a little brown on the edges but not burnt. There’s a very small window before they will burn. Keep in mind that they will continue to cook after you remove them from the oven as they cool. Remove from the oven and let cool.
While the cookies are cooling, make the glaze. Combine all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until combined.
Once the cookies have cooled, drizzle the glaze of the cookies. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- You will need to cook this is 2 batches unless you have multiple baking sheets.
- Remove the cookies from the oven as soon as the edges brown. They will continue cooking after you remove them from the oven, and you don’t want them to burn.
- If you have reintroduced vanilla extract, you can substitute the vanilla powder for 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- This is the type of vanilla powder I use.
- This is the type of carob powder I use.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg