This AIP Guacamole transforms avocados using only fresh ingredients. If you’re looking for authentic flavor but a nightshade-free recipe then this Paleo guacamole is for you. This recipe fits the Paleo, AIP and Whole30 diets.
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 large Avocado chopped
- 1 Shallot finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Lime Juice and zest (lemon is a good substitute)
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Use a fork to mash your avocado.
- Ripe avocados are usually somewhat firm but have some give.
- Be careful when slicing open an avocado. Don’t hold it in your hand when slicing open. Knives have been known to slice right through the avocado and your hand.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 601mg | Potassium: 1127mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg