AIP Lemon ‘Butter’ Artichoke Dipping Sauce
This AIP Lemon ‘Butter’ Artichoke Dipping Sauce is the perfect paleo dipping sauce for artichokes, lobster or to drizzle over vegetables and sweet potatoes. This recipe fits the autoimmune protocol (AIP) and paleo diets.
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice about juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Mix together in a small bowl.
Serve as a dipping sauce for artichokes, lobster, crab or as a sauce for vegetables.
- Don’t use garlic salt for this recipe. It has to be garlic powder otherwise you’ll be doubling the salt.
- I love and recommend Simply Organics garlic powder for this recipe. I’ve noticed that brands have different textures when it comes to garlic powder. Some are a super fine powder but most are granules. Simply organics are granules but they are small. All the other brands I have found all taste very different. I like this one the best because it actually tastes like garlic, doesn’t clump together and doesn’t taste like I’m munching on sand.
- Use a high quality olive oil. You’re going to need to love the taste because it really shows through since this recipe has so few ingredients. I recommend California Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- If you want to turn this into a paleo dipping sauce, just substitute the olive oil for melted ghee.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 292mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 12mg