Cucumber Herb Salad
This Cucumber Herb Salad is perfect for a summer BBQ or an easy weeknight meal. It’s a refreshing salad made of fresh herbs and crisp cucumbers. This recipe is allergy friendly (gluten, dairy, seafood, nut, egg, and soy free) and suits the autoimmune protocol (AIP), paleo and vegan diets.
- 2 English Cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1/2 large Sweet Onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Combine thinly sliced cucumbers, sliced onions, and herbs in a bowl. Toss gently.
In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, maple syrup and salt. Whisk thoroughly.
Drizzle oil and vinegar mix over cucumber mixture and toss to mix completely
Chill for an hour to blend flavors before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 424IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg