New Year’s Eve is just a few days away so I thought I’d make a cocktail. Since I wanted to share in a celebratory drink, it’s actually a Sparkling Honey and Lemon Cider mocktail.
This year has been an exciting one for me as I’ve gotten engaged, married and pregnant. I feel so lucky for all the good things that have happened. It’s kinda surreal to see all your dreams come true. I can’t wait for 2016 and look forward to meeting our little boy. I hope that you have good luck and good fortune in the New Year! Cheers!
Sparkling Honey and Lemon Cider (mocktail)
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Water
- 2 cups Sparkling Cider
- 2 Lemon Wedges
- Combine the honey and water in a small bowl or ramekin.
- Heat it in the microwave for 15-30 seconds to make quick simple syrup.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and let cool in the refrigerator.
- While the simple syrup is cooling, squeeze the juice from each lemon wedge into a champagne glass.
- Once the simple syrup has cooled (to at least room temperature), pour equal amounts into each champagne glass.
- Pour equal amounts of the sparkling cider into each glass and then serve.