My husband calls this cocktail ‘The Lychee Meringue.’ He said it reminds him of a meringue because it’s light with subtle flavors of lychee and lime. It’s really a perfect comparison. This is a light and refreshing cocktail that’s perfect to cool off during summer nights.
Lychee Lime Fizz
A light and refreshing cocktail made with lychee, lime and mint.
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 1 ounce Honey
- 3 ounces Syrup from the can
- 4 Lychees, from a can plus additional for garnish
- 3 ounces Vodka
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Sparkling Water
- Muddle mint leaves and lychees with syrup from the can in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the honey, vodka and lime juice then shake with ice.
- Strain the liquid into 2 ice-filled glasses.
- Top each glass with a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a few additional lychees.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #FOODFASHIONANDFUN. I’d love to see what you make!