I use this Homemade Italian Dressing so frequently that I completely forgot that it wasn’t on the blog. Actually, it is on the blog, as the dressing for my Olive Garden’s Famous House Salad. It’s just so delicious that I thought it deserved it’s own post.
This recipe is very simple. No chopping and very little prep. All you need to do it throw all the ingredients in a mason jar, shake and you’re done. I also love this recipe because it’s homemade and has absolutely no preservatives or chemicals like a store bought dressing would.
Homemade Italian Dressing
Easy Italian Dressing recipe made of pantry staples. With this recipe, you’ll never have to buy store-bought again. This recipe is allergy friendly (gluten, dairy, seafood, nut, egg, and soy free) and suits the autoimmune protocol, paleo and vegan diet.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3/4 cup 1x
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper (optional for AIP)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar and shake well or use an immersion blender to combine the dressing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
- When ready to use remove the jar from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to using so that the olive oil will no longer be solid.
If you like this recipe, be sure to share it on Pinterest or leave a comment below!