I use this Homemade Italian Dressing so frequently that I completely forgot that it wasn’t on the blog. Actually, it is on the blog, as the dressing for my Olive Garden’s Famous House Salad. It’s just so delicious that I thought it deserved it’s own post.
This recipe is very simple. No chopping and very little prep. All you need to do it throw all the ingredients in a mason jar, shake and you’re done. I also love this recipe because it’s homemade and has absolutely no preservatives or chemicals like a store bought dressing would.
Homemade Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper optional for AIP
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar and shake well or use an immersion blender to combine the dressing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
- When ready to use remove the jar from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to using so that the olive oil will no longer be solid.