Strawberries are so sweet and delicious that there isn’t much that can make then better except maybe chocolate. This Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding has absolutely no dairy and yet is incredibly rich. The secret ingredient is shockingly avocados. It’s great to find such a satisfying dessert that you can find mainly in the produce section.
Chocolate Pudding Covered Strawberries
- 4 cups Strawberries halved and sliced plus 6 whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup Mint finely chopped
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Honey plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder AIP Reintroduction
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract alcohol free
- Combine the strawberries, mint and 1 tablespoon honey in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine and then set aside in the refrigerator.
- Remove skin and pit from the avocado and place in a food processor (or blender) with the soy milk, 1/2 cup honey, cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in the fridge until chilled.
- When you are ready to serve, add a small scoop of the chocolate pudding in a wine glass, add a layer of strawberries and then another small scoop of chocolate pudding.
- Top off each glass with a whole strawberry and serve immediately.