As the holidays approach, I’ve got pie on the brain. I love love love apple pie. I look forward to Thanksgiving every year just for the pie! Now, apple pie isn’t practical or healthy on a daily basis but this apple pie smoothie absolutely is. It’s easy to make, good for you and taste just like pie. That’s hard to beat! I’ll be making this smoothie every time I’m craving a piece of apple pie.
Have you guys checked out Skillshare yet? I’ve been talking about it a lot in the last few weeks in preparation for my first class. I’m very excited to announce that I just posted my Healthy Smoothies class!!
This Apple Pie Smoothie is apart of the class. I show you how to make three different but all equally delicious and healthy smoothies but the class is so much more than recipes. I give tips, tricks and really helpful information for making smoothies.
If you’d like to learn more about Skillshare, they are offering a 3 month premium membership for only 99 cents. That’s a savings of $35! You’ll need a premium membership to take my class. If you’d like to take advantage of this deal, just click on the link below then head over to my class.
AIP Apple Pie Smoothie
- High Speed Blender
- 2 Fuji Apples chopped
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Bananas chopped and frozen
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Honey optional
- Cinnamon Granola to garnish (optional garnish, omit if AIP or grain free)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use the best in season apples you can find. I like fuji because they are the sweetest but any apple will do.
- Use a high speed blender. This is the exact Vitamix that I use and love.
- This smoothie is all fruit so if you are on the AIP diet, this is definitely a treat. Two bananas and two apples is a lot of sugar, even if it’s just fruit.