Since having a baby, I get super excited for delicious meals that require very little clean up and aren’t fussy. This Sheet Pan Steak Dinner is so delicious and requires shockingly few ingredients. It’s only 6 ingredients to make an entire meal and requires only one pan to do all the cooking. Super duper excited about this recipe!
You could bring down the prep time by buying pre sliced mushrooms. If you can find peeled and chopped sweet potatoes then you would eliminate your prep altogether and this would be a 30 minute meal!
Sheet Pan Steak Dinner
This Sheet Pan Steak Dinner is quick and easy with very little cleanup. This flank steak with mushrooms and sweet potatoes dish is one that your family will request again and again! This recipe is allergy friendly (gluten, dairy, seafood, nut, egg, and soy free) and suits the autoimmune protocol and paleo diet.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: American
- Cuisine: Dinner
- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Ground Pepper (optional for AIP)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pints White Mushrooms, sliced
- Italian Seasonings
- 2 pounds Flank Steak
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Pour on the sweet potatoes on a sheet pan.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- White the potatoes are cooking; toss the mushrooms, in the same bowl that held the sweet potatoes, with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings.
- Liberally season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper (if using), 1 teaspoon Italian Seasonings as well as a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Remove the pan from the oven and then move the sweet potatoes to 1/3 of the baking sheet to make room for the mushrooms and steak.
- Add the mushrooms and steak to the pan.
- Place the pan back in the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Broil for 2-4 minutes to slightly brown the top of the steak.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes.
- While the meat is resting, toss the mushrooms and potatoes.
- Slice the meat and then serve.
If you like this recipe, be sure to share it on Pinterest or leave a comment below!